||My another project --- kObject (Kevix Object) will be released as soon as possible. It is open source PHP object persistence framework. It will be included into KEVIX framework or published as
||KEVIX 0.5 beta 2 version is released! It adds some new features that it support PHP file for view part and can redirect to other URL . That means it does not only support to use template engine for view part only. It can also support action chain.
||KEVIX 0.5 beta version is released! Many features are added and user guide is ready. By considering limit of PHP 4, this framework of PHP 4 version will not be written.
||KEVIX framework 0.1 Alpha preview version is released! It is released for public testing.
||Offical website is set up! Sorry for bad design of this website. I will improve it. Some parts will also be added later.
|KEVIX Framework is action-based /Object-oriented PHP 5 framework. It is similar to WebWork Framework. It provides MVC model structure for web developer.
| License :
| KEVIX framework is licensed under a LGPL license.
- Object-oriented action class based
- Validation check
- Auto set all received data (From POST/GET) into action class of all "set" methods
- MVC framework, integrated Smarty for view part
- Mapping between View & controller by using XML setting file
- Cache mapping file setting from XML format.
- Support type 2 of IOC (
Inversion of Control
- Provide useful util class for developer
(i.e. Calendar / PropertiesReader / Validator / StringUtil / Application / XML parser)
- Support emulate Application variable like ASP application variable
- Add filter supporting
- Build-in filters
Application filter, validation filter, IoC component filter, File upload filter, Log filter (not finish) , I18N filter (not finish)
- Easy to work with Smarty / PHPTAL / Savant 2 for template engine.
- Easy for debug by using PHP Unit
|Next version (1.0) new features :
- AJAX support
- Framework will have our own template engine.
- Add more useful class tools.
- Security tool.